january 27th – 29th & february 10th – 12th 2017 | 2 day
Do you end up feeling lethargic and sluggish after the festive season? Do you want to completely unwind and kick start your year in a positive way with a retreat to recharge and revitalise you? If yes then we have the perfect remedy for you, all packaged up in one energizing weekend. This retreat is designed to get you feeling fitter and more alive after the indulgent festive season. You will experience…
- Dynamic cleansing yoga practices and soothing meditations.
- Invigorating walks and beach runs along beautiful Welsh coastline.
- Awesome fitness training sessions, to build your cardio fitness and burn calories.
- Wholesome, healthy, homemade food to nourish your body.
- Relaxing by open log fires, reading and drifting off into calm sleep.
- Pampering massage treatments.
With our wonderful, experienced team you’ll gain the inspiration you need to keep the body moving and the mind motivated throughout the winter months ahead. So come and join us to get fit, strong and happy this January on our exclusive, luxury yoga and fitness weekend.
“A fantastic well run retreat, with a great yoga teacher covering different styles and needs depending on how the group were feeling at the time. The fitness sessions were also great. This is all topped off with a beautiful house, gorgeous surroundings and very yummy healthy food. A pleasure from start to finish!” Jo, Bournemouth
Our weekends take place at Plas Cadnant. A stylish, secluded country house on the Isle of Anglesey, nestled in 21 acres of private parkland, which gathers together for your pleasure; stunning views over Snowdon, a meandering river, magical waterfalls, world renowned historic gardens, lazy meadows, mature woodland and a new oak framed building perfect for yoga sessions. Described as one of the most amazing retreats on the Isle of Anglesey.
The Coach house is the largest property on the Plas Cadnant estate, accommodating up to 11 guests on two spacious floors with an impressive upstairs dining /sitting room with large wood burning stove. By night, candles, incense and log fires create the perfect atmosphere for complete relaxation. Its wonderfully comfortable beds, crisp white linen on deep down duvets, fresh flowers, views over rolling parkland and piping hot power showers all make up the luxury and style of your weekend at this stunning country house.
The Yoga Space
Stroll through the walled garden, and majestic wooden gates to the purpose built oak framed building completed in 2012. The combination of lovingly hand crafted oak beams, high ceilings and under floor heating, make it the ideal space for yoga and mediation practice. With the peace and tranquility of the surrounding parkland, it is your sanctuary from the outside world.
We are passionate about healthy eating here at The Zest Life and we make it and integral part of our new year new you retreat, with an emphasis on warming and nourishing meals. Our food is always vegetarian, made without sugar or dairy products, and low in wheat and gluten where required. We offer beautiful Pukka herbal teas for you to choose from over the course of the weekend and with three full meals a day, fruit and healthy treats in the afternoon you are sure to feel nourished.
Indulge in a body treatment with one on our expertly trained in house therapists. We offer Reiki, Massage, Full Swedish Body, Indian Head, Back, neck and shoulders and Reflexology. All using organic therapeutic oils to ease away your stresses and strains. £30 for half hour/£45 for full hour treatment. Go to your retreat team for further information on the therapists.
Plas Cadnant, Cadnant Rd, Menai Bridge, Gwynedd, LL59 5NH. Our retreat is easily accessible by both train and car.
The nearest station is Bangor with direct train links to London, taking just 3 hours from London Euston. Plas Cadnant is situated a short 5 min taxi ride from the station. Local taxi firms: 01248 353535 01248 364661
From A55 Expressway Mainland
- Cross over the Britannia Bridge and take the first slip road, immediately after crossing bridge.
- Turn right at T junction (A4080) taking you back under the expressway towards Menai Bridge and Beaumaris.
- At the roundabout go straight across (2nd exit) and downhill into the centre of Menai Bridge.
- Turn left at the main road towards Beaumaris (A545), through Menai Bridge town until you see a new road bridge ahead.
- Turn left at the lay-by (with white lines on it) just before the bridge and Plas Cadnant Estate entrance is 50m on the left. The sat nav will take you to this point.
- When you arrive at Plas Cadnant , make your way up the long leafy drive always bearing left to the central graveled courtyard. The Coach House is the first big house on the left. There is plenty of parking.
Price per person & Booking
£375 Twin room | Shared Occupancy
£415 Single room | Single occupancy
£375 Double room | Shared occupancy
£515 Double room | Single occupancy
- Two nights luxury accommodation with shared bathroom
- Twice daily yoga and meditation sessions – mats/blocks/props included
- Two guided coastal walks/runs
- Two one hour fitness sessions
- All food, snacks and drinks throughout the weekend
- Plas Cadnant is extremely comfortable and all rooms are finished to a very high standard. Linen and towels are provided.
This weekend is very popular so please book early to avoid disappointment.
January 27th – 29th February 10th – 12th