Our exemplary corporate retreats set in a stunning country house on the Isle of Anglesey, offer a breath of fresh air and a unique approach to your corporate initiatives. Say good bye to days of paint balling and hello to The Zest Life, where we promote heath, relaxation, fun and therefore productivity
The Zest Life weekends are for discerning clients who know they want something uniquely different in the world of corporate team building and need a little help in making it happen. Our premium service offers you and your team a bespoke weekend where you can experience and enjoy…
a bespoke corporate team building experience
action packed adventures in unbeatable Welsh scenery
an exquisite luxury location all to yourselves
having your every need catered for by your host team
recharging both mind and body
Your seamless corporate retreat of vitality begins here.
Our corporate weekends take place at Plas Cadnant. A stylish, secluded country house on the Isle of Anglesey, nestled in 21 acres of private parkland, which gathers together for your pleasure; stunning views over Snowdon, a meandering river, magical waterfalls, world renowned historic gardens, lazy meadows, mature woodland, a purpose built oak framed building perfect for quiet yoga sessions and group discussions. Described as one of the most amazing retreats on the Isle of Anglesey.
The Coach house is the largest property on the Plas Cadnant estate, accommodating up to 11 guests on two spacious floors with an impressive upstairs dining /sitting room with large wood burning stove. Its wonderfully comfortable beds, crisp white linen on deep down duvets, views over rolling parkland and piping hot power showers all make up the luxury and style of your bespoke corporate weekend at this stunning country house.
We provide unusual and interesting entertainment for you and your team – all delivered in style without any stress or worry for you. By day be challenged, try something new and put your team through their paces. By night have laughter and time to relax. Take a look at some of our most popular experiences.
Need to thrill?
Zip Wire | Summit Snowdon | Go Ape | Bushcraft Survival Skill | Kayaking | Coasteering | Climbing | Mountain Biking | Horse riding | Clay Pigeon Shooting | Archery | Falconry
Want some chill?
Yoga & Meditation | Relaxation & Breathing Techniques | Massage Treatments | Coastal/Country Walks |Group Hypnotherapy | Self Development/NLP Workshops
Maybe you’d like to treat your team to a relaxing body treatment with one on our expertly trained in house therapists? We offer Reiki, Massage, Full Swedish Body, Indian Head, Back, neck and shoulders and Reflexology. All using organic therapeutic oils to ease away your stresses and strains. Go to our team for further information on the therapists.
The food is wholesome, seasonal, nutritious and generally vegetarian. We want you and your team to leave feeling lighter and more energized from this weekend. Food plays a massive part in health and wellbeing and we hope our meals will inspire you and your team to choose healthier options with your diet on your return home. We can also tailor the menu on our corporate weekends to suit your needs. The choice is entirely up to you.
Plas Cadnant, Cadnant Rd, Menai Bridge, Gwynedd, LL59 5NH Our retreat is easily accessible by both train and car.
The nearest station is Bangor with direct train links to London, taking just 3 hours from London Euston. Plas Cadnant is situated a short 5 min taxi ride from the station. Local taxi firms: 01248 353535 01248 364661
From A55 Expressway Mainland
- Cross over the Britannia Bridge and take the first slip road, immediately after crossing bridge.
- Turn right at T junction (A4080) taking you back under the expressway towards Menai Bridge and Beaumaris.
- At the roundabout go straight across (2nd exit) and downhill into the centre of Menai Bridge.
- Turn left at the main road towards Beaumaris (A545), through Menai Bridge town until you see a new road bridge ahead.
- Turn left at the lay-by (with white lines on it) just before the bridge and Plas Cadnant Estate entrance is 50m on the left.
- When you arrive at Plas Cadnant , make your way up the long leafy drive to the central graveled courtyard. The Coach House is the first big house on the left. There is plenty of parking.
Price & Booking
Prices from £325 per person sharing Twin Room.
- Two nights luxury accommodation with shared bathroom
- Two dinners, Two breakfasts, Two lunches, Two afternoon teas.
- All non alcoholic drinks.
- Two Sessions of Yoga, Meditation & Relaxation
- Transport to and from the activity of your choice.
- Plas Cadnant is extremely comfortable and all rooms are finished to a very high standard. Linen and towels are provided.
- Alcohol – We recommend a no alcohol policy but the choice is up to you.
- Activities - Day/evening activity of your choice.
- Decorations – Balloons, banners, flowers, specific hen party paraphernalia.
Minimum guests is 8, maximum 15. These weekends are very popular so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you have any further queries about the corporate weekends contact Laura on 07989 512859 / email email@example.com