Revitalising Green Juice
- 1 bunch kale (about 5 oz)
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 Granny smith apple (or any large apple)
- 5 celery stalks, ends trimmed
- ½ large English cucumber
- Handful fresh parsley (about 1 oz)
- Wash and prep the vegetables. (Depending on what kind of juicer you have, you’ll want to cut the veggies to a size that fits well in the feeder or blender)
- Juice in the order listed (or add them to a blender and blend on high.)
- If you used a juicer, simply pour the green juice into glasses and enjoy immediately. If you used a blender, the juice will be thicker. If you don’t enjoy pulp in your juice, use a small mesh sieve to pour the juice through, and use the back of a spoon to press the pulp into the sieve to extract as much liquid as possible. Pour the strained juice into glasses and enjoy!
This recipe makes around 3/4 cups depending on the size.