Our Covid Promise
For your peace of mind here is all the information you need regarding, booking, attending and cancelling a retreat with The Zest Life during these times of coronavirus (COVID-19). Read on and should you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to call the team on 07989 512859 or contact us, we are here and ready to assist you.
In these uncertain times, you the consumer need to know more than ever which brand to trust. Knowing that your money is safe is a matter we take very seriously here at The Zest Life. We work with Retreat Guru, who provide a trust account facility for your money. So we don’t get any of your money until the retreat is definitely going ahead. This means, we can keep our promise of a 100% refund, if we need to do so due to coronavirus or another unprecedented event. So for any reason should The Zest Life have to close down, your money is protected and you will get every penny spent returned to you. We are also responsible for making sure that you get the holiday you paid for.
- Only a £100 deposit is to be paid up front.
- Final payments for retreats are only required 28 days before the start of the retreat.
- Transferring your place to a family member or friend is also an option.
- Should you be unable to attend due to coronavirus you can transfer your booking to a different retreat.
- No change fees, so if you need to transfer a booking due to coronavirus there is no fee.
- We are offering a 100% refund if we are unable to run a retreat due to coronavirus and lockdown restrictions.
- We want you to know that during these challenging times, booking with The Zest Life is a 100% safe option.
The healthy and safety of our guests and team is our main priority. All of our safety policies have been completely updated to be inline with coronavirus guidance. So rest in the knowing that you are in safe hands once you arrive at your retreat venue.
We have had full risk assessments carried out at the venue so we know exactly how to carry out a safe retreat for you.
- We have an increased focus of hygiene and cleanliness on all retreats.
- Our retreat teams have up to date training with regards to coronavirus regulations.
- We have reduced the number of guests on each retreat to comply with social distancing.
- We also ask that you have a negative COVID test result 72 hours before arrival.
Here are some of the procedures we will ask you to follow whilst on retreat.
- Please use you own yoga mat or the one given to you and no one else’s.
- Have your own pocket hand sanitiser and face mask to carry about with you if need be and to have in your room.
- Have your own water bottle to refill in your designated bathroom. All bathrooms have water that is for drinking.
- Keep your wetsuit for the whole weekend. Making sure you know which is yours.
- Whilst here with us wash hands regularly.
- Try to keep a social distance with other guests when and where possible.
- Transport to and from swim locations will either be in your own vehicle or in a 4 seater taxi.
- On arrival you will be assigned a bathroom for use during the whole retreat.
- Keep rooms well ventilated where possible
- Keep a social distance of approx 2m during your stay with us
Despite the new procedures we have put in place your retreat will still feel like a wonderful escape and a relaxing getaway.
CoronaVirus Cancellation Policy – 2021
Booking a retreat during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic you acknowledge that you are taking a risk that circumstances may change following the initial booking. This policy refers to bookings made from January 1st 2021.
If you contract coronavirus prior to the retreat or you are required to self isolate, you will not be able to move your place to another date. We recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you, should you contract coronavirus or have to self isolate. This is also true should you be unable to attend due a relative that has contracted COVID that you need to look after. We would therefore recommend that if you have booked a retreat and are concerned about a potential order to isolate which may affect your ability to attend, that you start to reduce the time you spend in social areas such as restaurants, bars etc 10 days before the date of your retreat to minimise this risk. It is your responsibility to take out travel insurance to cover you should you contract COVID and are unable to attend.
If you are unable to attend due to a local or national lockdown we will move your place to another retreat of the same cost and match your lodging choice where possible, (if the retreat costs more you will pay the difference). It is YOUR responsibility to let us know if your area goes into a local lockdown. Should we be unable to transfer you to another retreat we will offer you a 100% refund.
If we are unable to run the retreat due to government restrictions we will re arrange the retreat for a different date. If you are unable to attend that date we would ask that you join us on a different retreat or the same retreat the following year. If you are unable to attend we will offer you a 100% refund.
If you are feeling anxious about the pandemic situation and simply wish to move your booking please let us know as soon as possible. You will not be able to change your booking within 28 days before the start of your retreat. The full payment is due 28 days prior to the start of the retreat.