NO ZEST FEST 2017, KEEP POSTED FOR 2018
It’s back and it is even bigger and better than last year, Zest Fest, North Wales’ first yoga festival. Our farm, nestled at the foot of the beautiful Clwydian hills is opening its’ gates again for a whole weekend for you and your family to share and enjoy in all the things we love here at The Zest Life. It’s a Summer weekend not to be missed.
YOGA | FOOD | MEDITATION | TALK TENT | KIDS FUN | MUSIC | VILLAGE GREEN | INSPIRED LIVING | CAKE | NATURE | BUSHCRAFT | STALLS | CRAFT WORKSHOPS | DANCE | STORY TELLERS | CAMPING | SLACKLINE
need to know
- There will not be an alcoholic bar at this event. Please respect our no alcohol policy for this festival.
- There will be some yoga mats provided but we advise you to bring your own yoga mat.
- Gates open 4pm Friday 10th June and close 8pm Sunday 12th.
By purchasing your ticket you accept that you are responsible for your own health and safety while at this event.
Plas Ashpool is a family run farm in an area of outstanding natural beauty at the foot of the Clwydian hills. Surrounded by open fields it makes for the perfect location for our mid summer event.
Plas Ashpool, Llandyrnog, Denbigh, LL16 4HP, North Wales.
Our event is easily accessible by both train and car.
The nearest station is Rhyl with direct train links to London, taking just 3 hours from London Euston. Plas Ashpool is situated a short 20 min taxi ride from the station. Local taxi firms: 0330 828 0682 01745 344444
- From A55 Expressway West Bound
- Come off at Junction 31 Signposted Prestatyn, at the roundabout turn left for Caerwys B5112
- Go through the village of Caerwys down the hill until you hit the A541
- Turn right and carry on for 5 miles until you are through the village of Bodfari.
- Turn left, taking the road signposted LLandyrnog B5429.
- Carry this road for a mile and a half and you’ll see Plas Ashpool, a red brick farm on the left hand side. Pull in to the signposted car park.
This year we are opening up our fields to tents and camper vans. You can pitch up from Friday 4pm to Sunday 10.30pm. We will provide 24 hour security and toilets but no showers. Theres always the lake to dip in! Book your two nights camping here.
Not keen on camping? Please have a look at local alternatives. The nearest towns are Denbigh and Ruthin.
Guildhall Tavern, Denbigh – 01745 816533 – Luxury pub with rooms – 5 miles from festival site.
Manor Haus, Ruthin – 01824 704830 – 5* hotel – 6 miles from festival site.
Pentre Mawr, Llandyrnog – 01824 790732 – Boutique country house hotel – 1 mile from festival site.
Air B and B - Rent unique places to stay from local hosts.
For more details or to have a chat with one of our team please call us on 07989 512859, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you there!