Our bespoke retreats, offer a breath of fresh air and a unique approach to your event or party. Whether you’re tasked with organising a memorable experience for your corporate initiative, a healthy hen weekend, a family get together or special birthday celebration. Say goodbye to the usual and hello to The Zest Life, where we promote heath, relaxation and fun!
The Zest Life retreats are for people who know they want something uniquely different and need a little help in making it happen. Our premium bespoke service offers you the chance to experience and enjoy…
an exquisite luxury location all to yourselves
on site yoga and holistic treatments
adventure activities to delight and thrill in unbeatable Welsh scenery
rejuvenating and recharging both mind and body
having your every need catered for by your host team
indulging in a truly memorable healthy retreat experience
Your seamless luxurious retreat of vitality begins here!
The LocationOur retreats take place at Plas Cadnant. A stylish, secluded country house on the Isle of Anglesey, nestled in 21 acres of private parkland, which gathers together for your pleasure; stunning views over Snowdon, a meandering river, magical waterfalls, world renowned historic gardens, lazy meadows, mature woodland and an oak framed building perfect for your yoga sessions. Described as “one of the most amazing retreats on the Isle of Anglesey”, it is the most peaceful haven away from busy life on the mainland.
The AccommodationThe Coach house is the largest property on the Plas Cadnant estate, accommodating up to 11 guests on two spacious floors with an impressive upstairs dining /sitting room with large wood burning stove. By night, candles, incense and log fires create the perfect atmosphere for complete relaxation. Its wonderfully comfortable beds, crisp white linen, fresh flowers, views over rolling parkland and piping hot power showers all make up the luxury and style of your retreat at this stunning country house.
The Yoga SpaceStroll through the walled garden, and majestic wooden gates to the oak framed building. With its lovingly hand crafted oak beams, high ceilings and under floor heating, it makes the ideal space for yoga and mediation practice. Bask in the rising sunlight during morning yoga and then enjoy settling down into candle lit relaxations in the evening. With the peace and tranquility of the surrounding parkland, it is your sanctuary from the outside world. All yoga equipment is provided, from mats to blocks and cushions to straps, so all you need to do is turn up.
We are passionate about healthy eating here at The Zest Life and we make it an integral part of our retreats, with an emphasis on wholesome and nourishing plant based meals. Our food is always vegetarian, made without sugar or dairy products, and low in wheat and gluten where required. We offer beautiful Pukka herbal teas for you to choose from over the course of the weekend and with three full meals a day, fruit and healthy treats in the afternoon you are sure to feel nourished.
There’s virtually no limit to the combination of unusual and interesting activities you can fit into a Zest Life retreat weekend. Each one tailored to your groups individual needs. Try something new and challenging, or relaxed and chilled. You decide exactly what you and your guests want to experience and our friendly team make it happen, delivering it all in style without any stress or worry for you.
Take a look at some of our most popular experiences…
Yoga & meditation
Relaxation & breathing techniques
Self development/NLP workshops
Zip World | High ropes
Bushcraft survival skills
Kayaking | Coasteering
Climbing | Circuit training
Mountain biking | horse riding
Wild swimming | SUP
Water colour painting
Create your own wedding favours
Raw chocolate truffle making
Plas Cadnant, Cadnant Rd, Menai Bridge, Gwynedd, LL59 5NH Our retreat is easily accessible by both train and car.
The nearest station is Bangor with direct train links to London, taking just 3 hours from London Euston. Plas Cadnant is situated a short 5 min taxi ride from the station. Local taxi firms: 01248 353535 01248 364661
From A55 Expressway Mainland
- Cross over the Britannia Bridge and take the first slip road, immediately after crossing bridge.
- Turn right at T junction (A4080) taking you back under the expressway towards Menai Bridge and Beaumaris.
- At the roundabout go straight across (2nd exit) and downhill into the centre of Menai Bridge.
- Turn left at the main road towards Beaumaris (A545), through Menai Bridge town until you see a new road bridge ahead.
- Turn left at the lay-by (with white lines on it) just before the bridge and Plas Cadnant Estate entrance is 50m on the left.
- When you arrive at Plas Cadnant , make your way up the long leafy drive to the central graveled courtyard. The Coach House is the first big house on the left. There is plenty of parking.
Price & Booking
Prices from £560.40 per person sharing Twin Room.
- Two nights luxury accommodation with shared bathroom
- Two dinners, Two breakfasts, Two lunches, Two afternoon teas.
- All non alcoholic drinks.
- Two Sessions of Yoga, Meditation & Relaxation
- Transport to and from the activity of your choice.
- Plas Cadnant is extremely comfortable and all rooms are finished to a very high standard. Linen and towels are provided.
- Alcohol – We recommend a no alcohol policy but the choice is up to you.
- Activities – Day/evening activity of your choice.
- Decorations – Balloons, banners, flowers, specific hen or birthday party paraphernalia.
Minimum guests is 8, maximum 15. These weekends are very popular so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you have any further queries about your bespoke retreat event contact Laura on 07989 512859 / email email@example.com