Spring, the perfect time of year for you to cleanse both mind and body on a detox yoga retreat. This luxury weekend has a very simple formula, where we simply nourish you so that your body and mind will feel cleansed, giving you the entry to leap into Spring with grace and ease. Over the course of the retreat you will experience and enjoy…..
- Detoxing dynamic, flowing yoga sessions with calming mediations.
- Pampering massage treatments from our in house therapists.
- Bracing coastal walks along some of Wales’ finest coastline.
- Healthy, detoxing, delicious meals.
- Laying out in beautiful gardens, relaxing with a good book
You will leave invigorated, cleansed and lighter both mentally and physically. Feeling that spring in your step as you look forward to the warmer months ahead.
“Not sure which bit was my favourite…it was all so good. I wanted to experience a sense of peace and practice yoga with like minded people. Initially your website attracted me and then after talking on the phone I felt a very positive and peaceful vibe from you. Even when you communicated with us it was positive and uplifting. You totally delivered on all my expectations thank you for that.” Jules, London
The LocationOur weekends take place at Plas Cadnant. A stylish, secluded country house on the Isle of Anglesey, nestled in 21 acres of private parkland, which gathers together for your pleasure; stunning views over Snowdon, a meandering river, magical waterfalls, world renowned historic gardens, lazy meadows, mature woodland and a new oak framed building perfect for yoga sessions. Described as “one of the most amazing retreats on the Isle of Anglesey”.
The AccommodationThe Coach house is the largest property on the Plas Cadnant estate, accommodating up to 11 guests on two spacious floors with an impressive upstairs dining /sitting room with large wood burning stove. By night, candles, incense and log fires create the perfect atmosphere for complete relaxation. Its wonderfully comfortable beds, crisp white linen, fresh flowers, views over rolling parkland and piping hot power showers all make up the luxury and style of your weekend at this stunning country house.
The Yoga SpaceStroll through the walled garden, and majestic wooden gates to the purpose built oak framed building completed in 2012. The combination of lovingly hand crafted oak beams, high ceilings and under floor heating, make it the ideal space for yoga and mediation practice. With the peace and tranquility of the surrounding parkland, it is your sanctuary from the outside world.
Food and Meal ExamplesThe food on this retreat will have a raw and detoxing element to it, predominately plant based with lots of fresh fruit & vegetables. Meals will be light yet satisfying, avoiding gluten, dairy, wheat and sugar where possible. The emphasis is on taking the pressure off your digestive system and resetting it. Caffeine will be discouraged on this retreat. You will leave feeling cleansed and refreshed.
Holistic TreatmentsIndulge in a body treatment with one on our expertly trained in house therapists. We offer a range of massage treatments, using organic therapeutic oils to ease away your stresses and strains. £45 for forty minute treatment. Go to our team for further information on the therapists.
Yoga Teacher – Kate Hamilton-HunterExperiencing one of Kate’s yoga classes is a perfect opportunity to find the balance that you need in life. Kate Hamilton-Hunter has been teaching since 2013. She began studying Hatha yoga and then trained in Dru Yoga, which is a more flowing style of yoga. Kate responds to the different needs of the group and accommodates all levels of yoga experience in her classes. Kate’s morning classes are more dynamic and energising, setting you up for the days activity. The evening classes will have a more restorative focus, with time for meditation, setting intentions and long nurturing relaxations. You will feel restored and revitalised from this retreats yoga sessions.
Plas Cadnant, Cadnant Rd, Menai Bridge, Gwynedd, LL59 5NH. Our retreat is easily accessible by both train and car.
The nearest station is Bangor with direct train links to London, taking just 3 hours from London Euston. Plas Cadnant is situated a short 5 min taxi ride from the station. Local taxi firms: 01248 353535 01248 364661
From A55 Expressway Mainland
- Cross over the Britannia Bridge and take the first slip road, immediately after crossing bridge.
- Turn right at T junction (A4080) taking you back under the expressway towards Menai Bridge and Beaumaris.
- At the roundabout go straight across (2nd exit) and downhill into the centre of Menai Bridge.
- Turn left at the main road towards Beaumaris (A545), through Menai Bridge town until you see a new road bridge ahead.
- Turn left at the lay-by (with white lines on it) just before the bridge and Plas Cadnant Estate entrance is 50m on the left.
- When you arrive at Plas Cadnant , make your way up the long leafy drive to the central graveled courtyard.
- The Coach House is the first big house on the left. There is plenty of parking.
Price per person & Booking
£405 Twin room | Shared Occupancy
£450 Single room | Single occupancy
£415 Double room | Shared occupancy
£570 Double room | Single occupancy
- Two nights luxury accommodation with shared bathroom.
- Four yoga and meditation sessions.
- Yoga equipment use – mats/blocks/props.
- Wholesome and vegetarian – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Unlimited fruit, teas, coffee and fruit water.
- Two guided coastal/countryside walks.
- Unlimited access to the 21 acres of stunning garden and grounds at Plas Cadnant with its river and plunge pool.
- The friendly host service of the team at the retreat throughout your stay.
- Plas Cadnant is extremely comfortable and all rooms are finished to a very high standard. Linen, towels and toiletries are provided.
This weekend is always very popular so please book early to avoid disappointment.
|March 13th-15th||Kate Hamilton-Hunter||Book|