Are you tired of the typical hen nights of drunken debauchery? Do you want a unique and sophisticated experience for your hen do, but are not quite sure how to make it happen?
The Zest Life healthy hen weekend retreats are for girls who know they want something uniquely different in the world of hen weekends and need a little help in making it happen. Our premium service offers you the chance to experience and enjoy…
bespoke healthy hen package weekends
an exquisite luxury location all to yourselves
rejuvenating mind and body with on site daily yoga
trying new activities to delight and thrill
indulging in a truly memorable healthy weekend experience.
We ensure that you will leave us healthier and more revitalized ready for the big day ahead. Your seamless and luxurious hen weekend begins here.
Our weekends take place at Plas Cadnant. A stylish, secluded country house on the Isle of Anglesey, nestled in 21 acres of private parkland, which gathers together for your pleasure; stunning views over Snowdon, a meandering river, magical waterfalls, world renowned historic gardens, lazy meadows, mature woodland and a new oak framed building perfect for yoga sessions. Described as one of the most amazing retreats on the Isle of Anglesey.
The Coach house is the largest property on the Plas Cadnant estate, accommodating up to 11 guests on two spacious floors with an impressive upstairs dining /sitting room with large wood burning stove. By night, candles, incense and log fires create the perfect atmosphere for complete relaxation. Its’ wonderfully comfortable beds, crisp white linen, fresh flowers, views over rolling parkland and piping hot showers all make up the luxury and style of your weekend at this stunning country house.
There’s virtually no limit to the combination of activities you can fit into a Zest Life Hen weekend. Each one tailored to your groups individual needs. You decide exactly what you and your hens want to experience and our friendly team make it happen, delivering it all in style without any stress or worry for you.
Need a thrill?
Zip World | Summit Snowdon | Go Ape | Bushcraft survival skills | Kayaking | Coasteering | Climbing | Mountain Biking | Horse riding | Wild Swimming | Circuit training | Stand up paddling
Or how about some chill?
Massage treatments | Beauty treatments | Flower arranging | Life drawing | Water colour painting | Coastal walks | Wine tasting | Create your own wedding favours | Raw chocolate truffle making | Sushi making
Indulge in a body treatment with one on our expertly trained in house therapists. We offer Reiki, Massage, Full Swedish Body, Indian Head, Back, neck and shoulders and Reflexology. All using organic therapeutic oils to ease away your stresses and strains. Go to our team for further information on the therapists.
We are passionate about healthy eating here at The Zest Life and we make it an integral part of healthy hen retreats. Our food is always vegetarian, made without sugar or dairy products, and low in wheat and gluten where required. We offer beautiful Pukka herbal teas for you to choose from over the course of the weekend and with three full meals a day, fruit and healthy treats in the afternoon you are sure to feel nourished.
Plas Cadnant, Cadnant Rd, Menai Bridge, Gwynedd, LL59 5NH. Our retreat is easily accessible by both train and car.
By Train The nearest station is Bangor with direct train links to London, taking just 3 hours from London Euston. Plas Cadnant is situated a short 5 min taxi ride from the station. Local taxi firms: 01248 353535 01248 364661
From A55 Expressway Mainland
- Cross over the Britannia Bridge and take the first slip road, immediately after crossing bridge.
- Turn right at T junction (A4080) taking you back under the expressway towards Menai Bridge and Beaumaris.
- At the roundabout go straight across (2nd exit) and downhill into the centre of Menai Bridge.
- Turn left at the main road towards Beaumaris (A545), through Menai Bridge town until you see a new road bridge ahead.
- Turn left at the lay-by (with white lines on it) just before the bridge and Plas Cadnant Estate entrance is 50m on the left.
- When you arrive at Plas Cadnant , make your way up the long leafy drive to the central graveled courtyard. The Coach House is the first big house on the left. There is plenty of parking.
Price & Booking
Prices from £335 per person sharing Twin Room.
- Two nights luxury accommodation with shared bathroom
- Two dinners, Two breakfasts, Two lunches, Two afternoon teas.
- All non alcoholic drinks.
- Two Sessions of Yoga, Meditation & Relaxation
- Transport to and from the activity of your choice.
- Plas Cadnant is extremely comfortable and all rooms are finished to a very high standard. Linen and towels are provided.
- Alcohol – We recommend a no alcohol policy but the choice is up to you.
- Activities – Day/evening activity of your choice.
- Decorations – Balloons, banners, flowers, specific hen party paraphernalia.
Minimum guests is 10, maximum 15. These weekends are very popular so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you have any further queries about the healthy hen weekends and wish to book, then please contact Laura on 07989 512859 / email firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you and your hens very soon.